What's new

Add a GM+ Inscription ability to recover blank scroll and reagents from looted scrolls

A recycle option for the quill might be all it takes; potentially recover a few reagents and a blank scroll from mob dropped scrolls.

Maybe add the possibility of recovering no reagents and an arcane scroll at 120 skill?

Yeah, reagents may be too much. I was thinking this would be a neat ability for mob-dropped scrolls since they're just useless otherwise, but I think it may actually have too much of an impact on player inscription as well, since you'd be permitting players to recycle their crafted scrolls as well.

I was under the impression you could recycle mobbed dropped scrolls, as long as they were of a high enough level (or you had enough of them), to recycle them into a scroll... for example if the return was at 50%, and it cost 1 scroll to make a circle 1 or 2, you'd need 2 scrolls stacked to recycle them down to 1 scroll.

I was under the impression you could recycle mobbed dropped scrolls, as long as they were of a high enough level (or you had enough of them), to recycle them into a scroll... for example if the return was at 50%, and it cost 1 scroll to make a circle 1 or 2, you'd need 2 scrolls stacked to recycle them down to 1 scroll.
Did I suggest something that's already in-game? How embarrassing.