What's new

Boss Timers - Randomize

Randomize the Boss timers like an IDOC, entourage active play as opposed to alarm setting.

Also, the bird spawn is annoying now, too many people. My mind has changed on this issue, I am more open to that tweak if it were to come out again.

Encourage more active play, maybe require some kills in a spawn window for it to spawn. The current configuration is boring, a set timer, people only show up for the boss and leave.

Place some of the loot across the dungeon or something. Drop arcane runes that increase special loot chance but have them decay quickly. Create a more active event than a one creature spawn and gone.

Owyn

Administrator
Staff member
The entire boss system is changing in the coming weeks. Currently mini bosses are on a random timer between 12-24hrs, and main bosses are 3-5 days. They just don't appear random because people have them camped.

The entire boss system is changing in the coming weeks. Currently mini bosses are on a random timer between 12-24hrs, and main bosses are 3-5 days. They just don't appear random because people have them camped.
That is great to hear, can't wait to see it implemented.

Any thoughts on trying to adjust the recall skill gain once again? After playing through longer, I have to say you were right.