What's new

Camping Skill

it is pretty awesome, but its getting under utilized because of hte lack of requirements (60k) for 0 magery recall, and the fact that you don't get a lot for going above GM on camping, I think it needs to be buffed a little personally, but still a very good skill.

it is pretty awesome, but its getting under utilized because of hte lack of requirements (60k) for 0 magery recall, and the fact that you don't get a lot for going above GM on camping, I think it needs to be buffed a little personally, but still a very good skill.
I'd like to see the ability to travel to and from your own boat. Granted it is much cheaper to raise camping than magery but camping also doesn't supply a complete host of spells including heals, cure, debuffs, buffs, dps, and utilities like the life saving rel por. BUT you should still be able to get to and from your own boat.

Also regarding the Atlas (and I will make a separate post for this if there isn't one out there) some much needed tweaks-

Color code spots already discovered.

Ability to set a favorites list.

Ability to set one location as the default so dbl clicking on book takes you there in lieu of db clicking to start fire, dbl clicking atlas, clicking type of location, flipping pages to find location, clicking location.

Also, not directly related to the atlas which is such a wonderful idea to begin with but can we please have a way to CANCEL a hike. Spell casting can be cancelled by hitting escape or w.e and it would be nice to have a similar option.

I'm good with all of those changes - in fact I've suggested a couple in the past.. but haven't been as vocal about them as I've dropped camping pretty much on all my characters...