What's new

Christmas Decoration Competition: SANTA WARS EDITION

The Rules are easy. As listed above. Post your best Christmas Decoration below! Winner is decided after the Deadline!
If you need Inspiration. Check out the IKEA Santa Vendor at the Prevalia Moongate!

Current first Prize:

32 500 gp

Contributions by:
AreYouKidden & [Ex]ile Company
Nokken

Last edited:
The - [Ex]ile Company - would like to donate 20,000 gold to this worthy cause - and up your first place prize to 30k.

This is a worthy endeavor Black Tea, I hope it serves as encouragement for all other players who are thinking of events, to host their own. And also hopefully people realize there are plenty of us who want to support the community, and while they may not have the personality to host an event, everyone can do their part by helping donate to a cause, and especially in participating in a cause!

Maynard

Journeyman
Rule #2 is pretty vague. Must include Santa? In any form? Can I make a "Santa" out of fancy dresses?

Also, the Discord announcement says it's a house decoration contest. I don't see houses mentioned in this thread. What is to be judged? The front steps? The entire inside of the house? I have questions!!

Rule #2 is pretty vague. Must include Santa? In any form? Can I make a "Santa" out of fancy dresses?

Also, the Discord announcement says it's a house decoration contest. I don't see houses mentioned in this thread. What is to be judged? The front steps? The entire inside of the house? I have questions!!
House decoration, some sort of santa has to be in the image (maybe you dressed as a santa). The judgement is entirely subjective based on what I think is the most awesome christmas decoration! (maybe turn on light levels)!

Just a disclaimer! Any more additional prize money will be distributed amongst the 2-5th place, and if it's really a lot, it will be to the 6th to 10th as well!

This is not a competition about one huge clump sum of money! But to spread it around a bit and just have some fun!

Well played - I'm glad the Exile Company could help to support a fine event, with an even finer result..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years All!