What's new

Crypto miners/enthusiests

most cryoto tech doesnt go live for 3-5 years yet... most are still in poc mode, alpha, or function at a low level but not for their purpose yet. if we get rich i will donate more in prev coins lol

most cryoto tech doesnt go live for 3-5 years yet... most are still in poc mode, alpha, or function at a low level but not for their purpose yet. if we get rich i will donate more in prev coins lol
Hot tip, there is no "get rich quick scheme" as much as your sponsored facebook feed probably tells you otherwise.

Just because you've heard the stories of some basement dweller putting 5k to 10k in at 1 to 2c in bitcoin, and actually riding it through to $10k odd USD per coin, doesn't mean it's going to happen again. Likewise, the balls of actually holding said computer code all the way up to such an amount (i.e when your 5k by absolute fluke turns into 100k-200k-300k within a matter of months/a year, you still ride.... all the way to say 5m... (lol to the lol)) when it's intrinsic value is basically a big fat 0 is more so dumb luck/stupidity rather than a calculated investment.

It is the craziest tulip type bubble of the past few decades, invest in real companies with real assets and earnings/future earnings, not barista hype. Sure, it's not as "sexy" nor will you get rich quick, but over a decade to two with reinvesting/compounding you'll actually have some substantial cold hard assets.