What's new

Faction Struggles: Rotating Times

Hello. I suggest that mounted and no mount faction struggles times should rotate daily or weekly. For example mo mount happen at noon Monday than Tuesday at noon it becomes mounted. This allows everyone to enjoy the game mode they like.

I play a dexxer and personally do not like the no mount struggles but they are the only ones I can make due to life.

This small quality of life change would be great

Thanks

The real solution is rotating times period, 4 week schedule, this allows for everyone to share in experience the most struggles they can.

Mounted / Unmounted

Week 1: 1 am, 5 am, 9 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, 9 pm
Week 2: 12 am, 4 am, 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, 8 pm
Week 3: 11 pm, 3 am, 7 am, 11 am, 3 pm, 7 pm
Week 4: 10 pm, 2 am, 6 am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6 pm
Week 5: 1 am, 5 am, 9 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, 9 pm
*** Week 5, mirrors week one, but reverse of mount/nomount

Due to the wide number of time zones we have on the server, the above rotating schedule, allows everyone a fair chance at 1-2 struggles a night if they work a 9-5 job. I've heard so many complaints about struggles at bad times, for EU, one of them lands in the middle of dinner, then one at like midnight, people who work, just can't attend. This would slowly shift these times weekly, until they are at ideal times for a couple of weeks, then back again. This also accomplishes changing the mounted/non mounted up every 4 weeks, the fairest scheduling of all.