What's new

GUIDE Guide to GM Taming - Dungeon Based Taming

Is there anywhere to read on this banking passive gains? Its been a LONG TIME for me playing UO and I don't really understand how passive gains work lol

This weekend I will post a map to the teleporters to inferno dungeon. I would like to remind everyone that this guide was made during beta... After I completed GM taming the devs made some changes to increase difficulty of taming including changing some of the mob requirements to tame. I have received PM's in discord informing me of the changes. Just keep in mind this guide was done during beta when no overland spawn was in play.. There may be alternative ways to GM taming using overland non aggressive spawn that I am not aware of. I have not started a tamer yet and I encourage you guys all to work together for your gains.. @Razeth if you want if you want to PM me in discord @Tucan Sam i can help explain passive gains.

Anyone have any other suggestions besides searing imps in Inferno for 80-85? Lots of greifers there lately....Going to find somewhere else , The Adders poison so strong to keep heals up while taming them too
....Just curious if anyone has any other recommendations

Thanks !!

Anyone have any other suggestions besides searing imps in Inferno for 80-85? Lots of greifers there lately....Going to find somewhere else , The Adders poison so strong to keep heals up while taming them too
....Just curious if anyone has any other recommendations

Thanks !!
The bulvores and adders in desert north of inferno is pretty good - easy to pull them one by one.

Don't follow this guide at launch dungeons will be camped and competitive. I'm making a non-dungeon based guide now will post soon.
Was there ever a non-dungeon guide posted?

Thanks to OP for this dungeon based guide; sadly, for me I don't have peacemaking and the aggro level (and need for a boat to inferno) make it a bit unrealistic at the moment.

(and need for a boat to inferno)
5 Posts above you is a guide on how to get to Inferno sans boat. Still doesn't help your no-peacemaking suggestion.

I highly suggest you roll peacemaking until you're taming skill is at an acceptable end-game level for you. You're going to have a hard (expensive) time above 70 if you don't. It's in MY template at the moment, but i'll be dropping it (and music) for fencing/arms lore at end game.

Alternatively, i believe you can use your pets to tank the tameable target; tell your pets to 'all patrol' near the aggressive tameable, once combat is initiated, tell your pets to 'all stay'/'all stop', tame away while healing your pet.