What's new

Home Surveying Tool

That would be cool! Would be even better if you could place a new deed directly on top of a house you own, and have all your locked down stuff remain in the house (maybe in a moving crate or something) so you don't have to go through the hassle of transferring everything somewhere else before you upgrade.

That would be cool! Would be even better if you could place a new deed directly on top of a house you own, and have all your locked down stuff remain in the house (maybe in a moving crate or something) so you don't have to go through the hassle of transferring everything somewhere else before you upgrade.
There is a "Moving Crate" on OSI/EA/Mythic/Broadsword/Whatever. I would love to see that feature here for the larger houses. We're planning on upgrading to the huge 6mil house and we're gonna be packing up like 50 chests and almost 2k lockdowns

I love the idea of overplacing your home, and it placing all contents into moving crates - even my small house, with all the deco I had placed, was a pain, taking 5 full chests to diff chars banks to hold on to, so I could come back, place a house, then move it all back... With 11-12 chests in my mid size house now, I don't even have the character slots to hold it all... There has to be a better way for sure!