What's new

How big is the patch & a prob.?

So I shut off my AV & firewall, install, then it ether says it completes patching (I know it is a mistake) no way to actually start game. When I try to restart, cause it seems to shut down on its wn, it says this file or folder is corrupt.

is it ssd or a regular disk? if regular check for disk errors. you can also check if the drive has issues with hdtuner. That seems odd.

you should uninstall/delete it... reboot. check for malware with adwcleaner from Malwarebytes. also run Malwarebytes. however it could be a bad disk (even if new)

try reinstalling with av disabled. run the installer as admin (right click run as admin). and use the default path dont change it. also check for windows updates.

is it ssd or a regular disk? if regular check for disk errors. you can also check if the drive has issues with hdtuner. That seems odd.

you should uninstall/delete it... reboot. check for malware with adwcleaner from Malwarebytes. also run Malwarebytes. however it could be a bad disk (even if new)

try reinstalling with av disabled. run the installer as admin (right click run as admin). and use the default path dont change it. also check for windows updates.
Program files (x86) is defualt right? Also there is a backup file of the .exe. in the folder, it put it there at install, no idea why,