What's new

Inscription Question

Question how Inscription works, specifically in PVP and with respects to magic reflection spell.

On the Inscription update section it says:
  • Reactive Armor maximum melee damage prevention increased by an additional (40 * (Inscription Skill / 100))
  • Protection Spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal (AR bonus instead of disrupt protection)
  • Arch Protection Spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal
  • Bless Spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal
  • Invisibility spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal
  • Increases the maximum number of Trapped Pouches a player may have in their backpack have during PvP (which is by default 15) by an additional (10 * (Inscription Skill / 10))
  • (no reference to magic reflection)

Later down it says:
Inscription - Improves the effectiveness of magic reflect, increases the max number of trapped pouches a player can carry.

Do we know if any to what extent inscription effects magic reflection? Will it increase circles reflected, and by how much at GM?

Thanks.

PS this server looks great and I'll be eagerly checking it out.

Question how Inscription works, specifically in PVP and with respects to magic reflection spell.

On the Inscription update section it says:
  • Reactive Armor maximum melee damage prevention increased by an additional (40 * (Inscription Skill / 100))
  • Protection Spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal (AR bonus instead of disrupt protection)
  • Arch Protection Spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal
  • Bless Spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal
  • Invisibility spell duration increased to (500% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) of normal
  • Increases the maximum number of Trapped Pouches a player may have in their backpack have during PvP (which is by default 15) by an additional (10 * (Inscription Skill / 10))
  • (no reference to magic reflection)

Later down it says:
Inscription - Improves the effectiveness of magic reflect, increases the max number of trapped pouches a player can carry.

Do we know if any to what extent inscription effects magic reflection? Will it increase circles reflected, and by how much at GM?

Thanks.

PS this server looks great and I'll be eagerly checking it out.
I don’t have the exact number but I think it’s X amount of spell circles to reflect based on inscription skill

Is this accurate? @GM inscription I can have 115 trapped pouches? :O

from the forums skills 3 guide...

PvM
Magic Reflect spell has a (100% - (Spell Circle * 10%)) * (Inscription Skill / 100) chance to remain in place after reflecting a spell
Players using a scroll to cast a Level 1-6 spell will have a (40% * (Inscription Skill / 100))) to not consume the scroll
Players using a scroll to cast a Level 7-8 spell will have a (80% * (Inscription Skill / 100))) to not consume the scroll
Players using a scroll to cast a spell will receive a (25% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) damage bonus against creatures

PvP
Magic Reflect spell has an (50% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) chance to stay up after reflecting 1 spell, but will be nullified after the next spell occurs (and when staying up, will look and sound as if the player recast Magic Reflect on himself/herself)
Increases the maximum number of Trapped Pouches a player may have in their backpack have during PvP (which is by default 15) by an additional (10 * (Inscription Skill / 10))
Players using a scroll to cast a spell will receive a (10% * (Inscription Skill / 100)) damage bonus against other players