What's new

Mining/Lumberjacking while mounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty ridiculous that players can ride a mount and mine/lumberjack at the same time. I dare any of you to go hop on a horse and try mining the ground while also being able to stash ore. I understand that this is a quick counter against PKs and whatnot, but I honestly feels that it detracts from the game in terms of ridiculousness. Players could simply have a horse follow them. If they see a PK, they could quickly mount said horse and bolt. Better yet, there are many other ways to counter a PK (fighting skills, hiding/stealth, defensive skills aka wrestling for disarm).

Simply put: Get rid of the ability for players to mine/lumberjack while mounted.

Sure. The world is vast and infinite. I’m sure there are real life versions of ogres. Maurice Tillet being an example I could think of. As for magic, it’s a word used to explain science by unknowledgeable beings. The air we breathe we can’t see but know it’s real. The fact we can communicate and interact with each other over long distances, a notion considered absurd in the past. Magic is very well possible if you can imagine it. The details may be rather difficult to a naive mind to calculate.

All in all, I still reject the ridiculous notion of harvesting ore and wood on a horse when for centuries it has been done on foot in both osi and the real world. Let’s honor our ancestors who have made it possible to interact today by keeping such ridiculousness out of the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.