What's new

New Clothing.

I really love all the custom clothing we have in game, even though you can only see it in the paperdoll. That is a huge turn-off. Maybe i'm alone in that i would like to see what my character is actually wearing change like it does when i put on different armors. If i put on an amazing overcoat i'm pretty disappointed when my character looks to be rocking a tunic.....Anyway i would really love to see some other clothing implemented into the game to add some variety. I dont know of all the added clothing UO has received over the years but i know about the samurai clothing, Kimono, hakama ect that could be added into the game to add some extra pixel options.

Just to clarify i'm talking about clothing that changes the characters appearance, not the paperdoll.

Last edited:
This issue is that with the paperdoll you have a couple of models to change (male / female), but with your characters avatar you have all 8 directions, and walking/running, it takes a ton of work to make it available in that aspect.. I actually appreciate that a battlemage tunic looks like a tunic, and a gilded robe looks like a robe, because i've got these great fur mantles, that you don't even see at all.. :(

I'm all for more options - might be unrealistic to expect graphical development on top of everything else here.

Tbut with your characters avatar you have all 8 directions, and walking/running, it takes a ton of work to make it available in that aspect..
It would be a lot of work and I'm sure Owyn has more important things to do with his time, but I don't see why they can't bring in an intern to field tasks like this. I bet there are some young designers out there who'd be thrilled to add this to their resume.

It would be a lot of work and I'm sure Owyn has more important things to do with his time, but I don't see why they can't bring in an intern to field tasks like this. I bet there are some young designers out there who'd be thrilled to add this to their resume.
Ok @Basia you're hired.