What's new

New Dungeon Idea

I'd like to see a Pirate Dungeon.

No Recalling

No Hiking

Access Via Boat only.

Surrounded by a Fortress of Cannons and Pirates.

I'd like you all to participate with thinking of unique features to add to this Idea.

:uobanana:

I would love a pirate dungeon that you can only sail to. Maybe have some rares that can drop in there to make the risk (10k boat) worth the trip.
There are some overworld spawns and an island that has pirates but it's pretty lackluster in terms of loot :(

Put a Black market doubloon vendor deep inside that sells rare items only available from him/her. Also the doubloons need to be on your person to buy from them after all it is a black market!

with this new rule:
@everyone A new rule has been added, and will begin to be enforced immediately: 13. Dungeon "camming" is not allowed. This involves stationing a character at a strategic position to notify you of incoming players. The first offense will result in 7 days of jailtime, followed by an account ban.

I beliave a new dung must be create because in weekends it is realy hard to spend more then 30 minutes without being attacked by pks. A dung which is most likely to a noob dung with no skill gains, no pks and monsters loot between 40gp to 150 gp

I beliave a new dung must be create because in weekends it is realy hard to spend more then 30 minutes without being attacked by pks. A dung which is most likely to a noob dung with no skill gains, no pks and monsters loot between 40gp to 150 gp
Well, If this 'Pirate Dungeon' were to be created with the Rule-set of only being accessible by Boat, including No Recall/Hike. I'd imagine that it will be catered to Non-New Players. This dungeon would be intended for 'Group-Play', or really really 'Hardcore Solo-Play'. Especially if this Dungeon had a '1 IP Rule-set' applied to it. Even if it didn't have a 1-IP Rule-Set, would many players chance taking multi accounts there to farm if they couldn't Recall-Hike out? I doubt it.

Some of the Pirates could even Cast Reveal or use Detect Hidden Skill.

There could Also be floor traps that reveal area.

If designed correctly, using a "Dungeon-Cam" tactic wouldn't be sustainable for more than a minute. Especially if the reward(s) for exploring such a dungeon made it appealing, worth while and popular for Veteran Players to adventure there.

This dungeon would be all about 'Risk Vs Reward'.

Ideally, Groups of Blues, Some PvE Spec, some PvP Spec would go there to Farm, while Loading up the Boat Cargo Hold with Loot. The Bigger the Boat, the more to Carry, the greater a Risk.

Reds, naturally would be venturing there in Smaller Boats to try and take what they could from Blue's, but wouldn't be limited to small boats. They could as well venture with High End Boats, to obtain a bigger Haul of stolen goods!

At the very least, you'd have to go in via Boat, get the quality Loots, stave off PvE and PvP, get out Via Boat far enough to be able to recall/hike away from your Boat (Leaving your Boat Subject to Pirate Ship PvE Combat and or Player Ship PvP Combat).

Last edited:
Being a Pirate dungeon, there'd be 2x to 3x more 'Dungeon Chests' (assuming there were auto reveal/detect hidden mechanics implemented throughout the dungeon [ floor tile reveal traps, mobs casting reveal / using detect hidden, even mobs that use the "Tracking/Detect Hidden" Skill; able to move further than 30 tiles, hunting any sneaky intruders)

Maybe even the fabled 'Paragon Dungeon Chest' that every lockpicker wants to see.

Those two Lvl-8 Dungeon Boss Chests that can spawn as a 'Paragon Dungeon Chest' would be serious business.

The Drops from this dungeon could also include some form of PvP items/Ahnks/Revives/single use buff items, only to be found within this dungeon.

Might have to include PvE specific rare items aswell to make adventuring there appealing to both types.

Last edited: