What's new

NPC Ressing

So I was thinking mainly because my new character keeps dying in a dungeon. But given the level of mobs through a dungeon when your newly ressed you have 1% HP. There is a very high likely hood of dying running back to your body. I think it would be beneficial to all player (expect Pks) if the healers restores your HP to 50 or even 100% on res. I can’t see any issues as such this would cause other than reduce the annoyance factor of getting killed by a rat or slime should you lag/hit a wall or floor object.

Personally I recall to town/house, grab a restock kit, and go back in full health with supplies, and get my stuff back. Dungeon hunting is dangerous.. I will say Ossuary with that skele archer at the entrance by the exit gate was annoying..

I have no issues with adding bandages, cure/lesser heal pots, regs in minimal amounts, but most dungeons have houses near them with resupply kits that already accomplishes this as well.

Sometimes it's about being aware of your surroundings and mechanics, I had no issues out of the gate either, I hunted dungeons, I died, ran out got rez'd, went just inside used the exit gate to hop to town... If I was hunting overland, I knew where the closest dungeons were, so I could get rez'd, hop in an exit gate, and go get restocked.

I was only trying to offer up some helpful advice - as honestly I don't see this as a major problem. As for the suggestion personally I think a better move would be giving people the opportunity to purchase some supplies from the healer so they can heal up, and make the run to their corpse (depending how deep in teh dungeon it is)... But again i'll say it, most places have house around with player vendor shops for just this sort of thing.. It works wonders..

T
So I was thinking mainly because my new character keeps dying in a dungeon. But given the level of mobs through a dungeon when your newly ressed you have 1% HP. There is a very high likely hood of dying running back to your body. I think it would be beneficial to all player (expect Pks) if the healers restores your HP to 50 or even 100% on res. I can’t see any issues as such this would cause other than reduce the annoyance factor of getting killed by a rat or slime should you lag/hit a wall or floor object.
This challenge is what makes it fun for me. I enjoy the challenge and the thrill. Playing smart and being prepared.

If they made a change like this, it would nerf the dungeon experience.

Sounds like you should play in the New Player dungeon a bit more so you can learn how to survive challenging engages and master your character a bit more.

At least, that's t