What's new

orcs

are you taking all wars? or just come invade your area ? we came by the other night. didnt know if you were all going red or not...

a couple of us are from the old skool catskill shadowclan orcs. I'm from Atlantic myself along with 2 others. Some of the orcs we picked up back on Divinity and some since then. We even have a couple that just started playing an orc on outlands. There are many generations of orcs.

As for respectable, I challenge you to die next to them and see how respectable they are :p

a couple of us are from the old skool catskill shadowclan orcs. I'm from Atlantic myself along with 2 others. Some of the orcs we picked up back on Divinity and some since then. We even have a couple that just started playing an orc on outlands. There are many generations of orcs.

As for respectable, I challenge you to die next to them and see how respectable they are :p
Can confirm, I went gray next to a couple somehow and was dry looted :D

im glad the orcs are around. i have a steady location to go to for finding a fight. i haven't pvp'd in 12 years so its been great harrassing them at the house and knocking some of the rust off. they got the better of me last night. but i will be back for more!!