What's new

PATCH Patch Notes for January 10, 2018

Luthius

Developer
Staff member
Patch Notes

Crafting
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing players from repairing Masks and Neckwear
  • Blank Maps are no longer recycleable

Faction Struggles
  • Faction Struggles are now 40 minutes in duration (previously was 30 minutes)
  • Faction Struggles announcements begin now 20 minutes prior to start (previously was 30 minutes)
  • Fixed an issue where player corpse notoriety hues for allies/enemies was flipped (orange/green)

Faction Flashpoints
  • Faction Flashpoints are now 20 minutes in duration (previously was 15)
  • Added an additional announcement (system message + sound alert) prior to a Faction Flashpoint beginning

Stealing
  • Players should correctly now require both hands free in order to make stealing attempts

Shrine Bosses
  • Toned down the damage of the Jungle Stalker's vine attack ability

Wall of Stone / Energy Field
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to cast Wall of Stone / Energy field in certain areas because of Ghost Gates existing in those locations

I just want to point out that seemingly little changes can have big impacts. In this case, a 10 minute increase in faction struggle duration == I can no longer do the 8AM faction struggle on weekdays :(.

I just want to point out that seemingly little changes can have big impacts. In this case, a 10 minute increase in faction struggle duration == I can no longer do the 8AM faction struggle on weekdays :(.
I'm sure you'll get a pass from everyone if you AFK for the last 10 minutes.

I had thought the 30 minutes was a really good place, when you get a lopsided match, often people will afk/leave, even guys last night were saying it on voice, this is stupid, I'm not sticking around.. I refuse to quit, I stuck it out like 14 v 4 (even though it started out 14 v 14 but chaos wasn't working together). But man 30 minutes felt a long time 14 v 4, 40 minutes would feel like 33% longer... convulses involuntarily

When you get a good balanced matched, 30 mins didn't seem to short, especially now that we have flashpoints in there for other PvP action.

Oh man that Jungle Stalker's vine attack messed me up good last night. Glad to see he's being toned down.

It was awful being stuck on that island too (Shrine of Valor).