What's new

Player abusing trashcan placement to avoid getting looted after retreating from pvp

This guy abuses the housing system trash can placement while trying to escape death to block me from looting his corpse, then he logs on his alts Rok & TheMotion right afterwards to loot his red.

1547196121310.png

Thoughts?

Actually, if he wasn't abusing the housing system to place a barrier between us that was intended to be a method of deleting items permanently and abusing multi-client for gaining an advantage during pvp then he would be trapped in his own house as a ghost.

Solution: disallow placing trash cans if flagged for heat of battle.

Actually, if he wasn't abusing the housing system to place a barrier between us that was intended to be a method of deleting items permanently and abusing multi-client for gaining an advantage during pvp then he would be trapped in his own house as a ghost.

Solution: disallow placing trash cans if flagged for heat of battle.
You cant get trapped in your own house or anyone elses and the same exact thing can be done with any item you cant run through and "i wish to lock this down".

Also, although its not really an argument, this will happen so seldomly that it is, as I said, a NON ISSUE.

This thread is so cringe
hey dude hopefully next time you kill somebody in their house they wont come up with some other crazy shit like abusing ''i ban thee'' from looting their corpses.

Last edited: