What's new

Player-Crafted Artisan Clothing

Howdy! I haven't posted in a while and wasn't sure where to put this... so here seems as good a place as any!

Legendary Tailors are able to craft a variety of "Artisan Clothing Items" which will enhance your wardrobe and draw the envy of your peers. The price is high though, each item requiring various numbers of Mastercrafting Diagrams.

Due to this limitation, and there not being very much information out there regarding Artisan clothing, I thought I'd put together this little overview. I won't be getting into the weeds on this intro, just wanted to post samples of what to expect; perhaps a guide folks could browse through before making a decision on which items they want crafted.

Anyway, without any more delay; here's the goods:

Blindfold: 4 Cloth, 2 MCD

blindfold.PNG

Trilby Hat: 6 Cloth, 3 MCD

trilbyhat.PNG

Cowled Hood: 8 Cloth, 4 MCD

cowledhood.PNG

Scarf: 6 Cloth, 3 MCD

scarf.PNG

Ruffled Cloak: 8 Cloth, 3 MCD

ruffledcloak.PNG

Long Overcoat: 14 Cloth, 5 MCD

longovercoat.PNG

Tunic with Sash: 12 Cloth, 4 MCD

tunicwithsash.PNG

Mage's Robe: 14 Cloth, 5 MCD

magesrobe.PNG

Ruffled Dress: 14 Cloth, 5 MCD

ruffleddress.PNG

Nobleman's Shirt: 10 Cloth, 4 MCD

nobelmansshirt.PNG

Leather Belt: 6 Cloth, 2 MCD

leatherbelt.PNG

Pleated Skirt: 8 Cloth, 3 MCD

pleatedskirt.PNG

Slim Trousers: 8 Cloth, 3 MCD

slimtrousers.PNG

Fur Skin Boots: 8 Cloth, 3 MCD

furskinboots.PNG

And finally, what they look like in color. I used a plain dye tub, but did test out specialty cloth. Not everything takes to color very well, some things are best left original; but that's completely up to you! :D

color1.PNG

color2.PNG

color3.PNG

And some final notes:

- Trilby Hat, Blindfold, Scarf, and Cowled Hood are Armor Pieces which can be blessed with a Clothing Bless Deed, and can be part of an aspect set.
- Long Overcoat and Tunic with Sash would be SO much better if they were layered OVER the armored arms (like the Mage's Robe and Ruffled Dress).

Please feel free to add any comments below, and my apologies if this topic has already been covered! Peace! :D