What's new

Please Change Aspect Gear Cooldown

Please change aspect gear cooldown until the new systems are integrated.

I suggest 6h are limitation enough.

So im waiting on friday evening 24h until saturday evening until i can go on leveling stuff. Good its not weektime -_-

Most orcs are melee characters...and only 1 or 2 of us have aspect suits.
Get another spare suit, play another character, or play without the gear. Stop asking for sweeping changes to suit your play style without thinking of how it would effect the rest of the server. The admins get a birds eye view and a behind-the-scenes statistical analysis of how their systems work and work together. Let them make the big decisions.

No comment.

Most orcs are melee characters...and only 1 or 2 of us have aspect suits.
Get another spare suit, play another character, or play without the gear. Stop asking for sweeping changes to suit your play style without thinking of how it would effect the rest of the server. The admins get a birds eye view and a behind-the-scenes statistical analysis of how their systems work and work together. Let them make the big decisions.
If you enjoy running as an RP playing Ork in nusero and killing a handful of monitor hatchlings per hour, that makes me happy for you. I prefer a more competitive style of play. As melee you absolutely need the acuracy of the aspect. Thats fact. (acuracy was also raised in the last patch btw. did you know?)

Otherwise, I'm curious: what would change for the rest of the server in the adaptation to "my" style of play? Aspectgear is for all. And I guess now that the majority of players have a similar style of play as me.

By the way, I find it sad that you boycott my proposal, although it does not affect your style of play at all.

If you dont care about aspect then dont post here, tyvm.

How does it effect the server? Let's see.
Low CD on suit means you will not invest in a 2nd suit. This lowers the chance for someone to sell cores, extracs, or mcds. Further more, you do not require the use of an alchemist to make your distillations for the new suit. Next up, the suit itself, is now still sitting on a vendor and the blacksmith has nothing to do. In turn the miner is left with lots of ingots to sell and no buyers. Economies are very complex and intertwined systems, changing one thing can have rippling effects across entire sectors that you can't see (but the devs can).

I can't believe you need an orc to break this down for you.

If you enjoy running as an RP playing Ork in nusero and killing a handful of monitor hatchlings per hour, that makes me happy for you. I prefer a more competitive style of play. As melee you absolutely need the acuracy of the aspect. Thats fact. (acuracy was also raised in the last patch btw. did you know?)

Otherwise, I'm curious: what would change for the rest of the server in the adaptation to "my" style of play? Aspectgear is for all. And I guess now that the majority of players have a similar style of play as me.

By the way, I find it sad that you boycott my proposal, although it does not affect your style of play at all.

If you dont care about aspect then dont post here, tyvm.
I think orcs do more than kill monitors.

You dont need accuracy that is not a fact, its nice to have but you can do fine without it.

What would change is the overall server economy if every blue is fully tweaked out and farming in easy mode. Seems alot of people want to free farm almost challenge free.

If that is the case maybe Red penalties should also be loosened, at the end of the day PK help keep the economy in check, if I go out to farm my biggest concern is other players not mobs.

I mean not easy mode like farming monitor hatchlings or low stuff. I mean farming deamons is sick shit.

Its enought fuck even to have 1 of 3 aspect gear suites of cooldown. Im not talking from pll theyve 1/1.

Anyhow you were talking about a closed system.

Last edited: