What's new

Serious warning to all tamers...

So I know it has been mentioned and explained numerous times by staff, so it is totally my fault, but I definitely want to triple warn everyone as a avid fan of the community about something that happened to me that is very sad:

>be me
>spend massive time finding a wisp and reef serpent with good stats
>grind em hard to lvl 10
>call from work
>uh oh need to out of town IMMEDIATELY for work for 3 days
>leave computer
>forget to stable
>back on OUTLANDS super stoked to play
>level 10 awesome pets gone and done for
>cry
>beer
>okay now, but warning people, shits legit they are GONE GONE

I REALLY wish pets logged out with you. Even if it required having the stable slot open, or after 12 hours they were either auto stabled(if a slot was available) or removed(if no slot available).

Life happens. Sometimes you have to leave immediately. Sometimes stabling can take way longer than we have time... died on an island. No easy way to res/get to town. Have to get off right now.

I'm sure it isn't the top of their priority list, but it would be a great QoL improvement to put in the pipeline.

Yeah for sure, just kinda an extra warning to the community. Good thing I wasn't planning on keeping the pets long anyway.

So I know it has been mentioned and explained numerous times by staff, so it is totally my fault, but I definitely want to triple warn everyone as a avid fan of the community about something that happened to me that is very sad:

>be me
>spend massive time finding a wisp and reef serpent with good stats
>grind em hard to lvl 10
>call from work
>uh oh need to out of town IMMEDIATELY for work for 3 days
>leave computer
>forget to stable
>back on OUTLANDS super stoked to play
>level 10 awesome pets gone and done for
>cry
>beer
>okay now, but warning people, shits legit they are GONE GONE
Fixed it for you

I think it's fine. It literally takes less than 60 seconds from almost anywhere on the map to be able to reach a stable. I doubt that you didn't have a few minutes to find a stable before having to leave for your 3 day trip lol

It wasn't that I didn't have time. It's that I got distracted by the immediate need from work. I think it's fine too, I'm not complaining, I am just posting a friendly neighborhood reminder.

pets are pretty cool here im ok with it. only thing ive seen some serverd do is have the pet start strong until bonded then u begin leveling it up. that way some folks use unbonded pets more