What's new

Stealing and Snooping Macro ?

Repeatedly snoop. Just look double clicking a backpack with a 2 second delay. between attempts.

Repeatedly steal. Just steal any item from a pack animal. Return the item. Loop.

For both, you will need to birdspot or it will take several days to GM snooping. Stealing is a little better.

Repeatedly snoop. Just look double clicking a backpack with a 2 second delay. between attempts.

Repeatedly steal. Just steal any item from a pack animal. Return the item. Loop.

For both, you will need to birdspot or it will take several days to GM snooping. Stealing is a little better.

Do I have to close the backpack after opening it ?

Because I dont find how to close the backpack !

Do I have to close the backpack after opening it ?

Because I dont find how to close the backpack !
You do not need to close it. Franz means that if you just snoop a container (e.g., a bag, a pouch) that is already inside someone's backpack then the delay will only be one second. rather then the 2 second delay for snooping someone's backpack on their paperdoll.

You do not need to close it. Franz means that if you just snoop a container (e.g., a bag, a pouch) that is already inside someone's backpack then the delay will only be one second. rather then the 2 second delay for snooping someone's backpack on their paperdoll.

ooh, now i understand, thank you