What's new

Stealth and Party Members

I dont know if it's been brought up before. But would it be possible for party members to be able to see other stealthed members? I know tamers can see their stealthed pets, and just think it would be a nice little bonus for us stealthy types.

Ok I'm going in, where are you?

I'm north of the doorway.

UO north or just up?

UO north.

Ok I'm going in and I'll be just inside the doorway

Left or right of the door?

Left.

Is that south?

Yes.

UO south?

It's always "UO" Direction" and there is no down from the door"

Ok I'm going in!

*You shove something invisible aside*

put on a wizard hat and take it off, you're now under 100% stam. Can't shove someone out of the way and reveal yourself.
You're welcome

put on a wizard hat and take it off, you're now under 100% stam. Can't shove someone out of the way and reveal yourself.
You're welcome
Yeah but lazy.

I sit on the fence for this change. It would make stealth grouping much nicer but also more powerful in PvP. Not sure if that matters though. I kind of feel the verbal communication of where you are is part of the gameplay but wouldn't mind if it went away.

Skrypt

Apprentice
@ZtruK, @Kilgu speaks the truth. Magical Wizard Hat best thing ever.

Make macro.
If stam max.
Put hat on.
Take hat off.

It's like a condom for stealthing... or you could keep raw doggin it I guess.

@ZtruK, @Kilgu speaks the truth. Magical Wizard Hat best thing ever.

Make macro.
If stam max.
Put hat on.
Take hat off.

It's like a condom for stealthing... or you could keep raw doggin it I guess.
My problem is I don't use steam and razor cancels any macro by using any other macro. I suppose I could still make an on-demand macro in razor to use when I'm worried about it. I've just been unreasonably stubborn when it comes to moving to Steam. I just need to "join em" so I don't have to worry about bandage timers, cures, pouches, etc. Still doing it all with on demand razor macros.

My problem is I don't use steam and razor cancels any macro by using any other macro. I suppose I could still make an on-demand macro in razor to use when I'm worried about it. I've just been unreasonably stubborn when it comes to moving to Steam. I just need to "join em" so I don't have to worry about bandage timers, cures, pouches, etc. Still doing it all with on demand razor macros.
Not sure if you can do it in razor, but in steam you can add a playmacro "macroname", at the end of any macros to bounce back to your stealth one.. I do that for my hat, so if I hit anything, it just pops open the stealth one again..

Or just make a hotkey, and remember to start the stealth one after every macro.

Not sure if you can do it in razor, but in steam you can add a playmacro "macroname", at the end of any macros to bounce back to your stealth one.. I do that for my hat, so if I hit anything, it just pops open the stealth one again..

Smart macro never thought about trying it that way

Thanks, I'll prob do the latter with no loop since it's only certain times I'm worried about it and each hit of that macro will last long enough to make it so it's not too much of a nuisance.

Last edited: