What's new

Using an equipped item

So when I try to use a mining pick, I am to double-click it in the paperdoll window and then target the thing I want to mine.

Then fill out the captcha and off I go. I got that far.

I was wondering, is there a was to bind the double-click with the mouse to a key? Say like press "q" and then target the rock I want to mine?
Feels like abit much to go back to my paperdoll to doubleclick to initiate mining each round.

generally you have to use that through a macro it's good to include self harvest in that, so you don't have to target the rock you want to mine, it looks for all available nodes around you, and all nodes have a % chance for higher ore, so it's not specific to node.

if you are using steam you can use the object inspector, and target your pick axe, to get the graphic id (which is the item id).

Then add this as a macro, it'll initiate smart harvest.

usetype 'itemid' <-- that you got above
waitfortarget 6000
target! 'self'

once added as a macro, you can also add a keybind on the bottom left - to tie it to "q" if that's what you want, or shift-q or whatever.
and then you should be set!

generally you have to use that through a macro it's good to include self harvest in that, so you don't have to target the rock you want to mine, it looks for all available nodes around you, and all nodes have a % chance for higher ore, so it's not specific to node.

if you are using steam you can use the object inspector, and target your pick axe, to get the graphic id (which is the item id).

Then add this as a macro, it'll initiate smart harvest.

usetype 'itemid' <-- that you got above
waitfortarget 6000
target! 'self'

once added as a macro, you can also add a keybind on the bottom left - to tie it to "q" if that's what you want, or shift-q or whatever.
and then you should be set!
Thanks! I am using Razor. This can be done through that as well? The same way?

I don't know the exact syntax for it, but I'm sure it can! I haven't used Razor in 15 years, but I assume you can record a macro, target your pick axe, target yourself. Then go back to the line in the macro where it uses the item, and change it to a use item type somehow..