UO Outlands - An Ultima Online Free Shard
My Findings - Printable Version

+- UO Outlands - An Ultima Online Free Shard (http://forums.uooutlands.com)
+-- Forum: Development (http://forums.uooutlands.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Development Feedback (http://forums.uooutlands.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: My Findings (/showthread.php?tid=365)

My Findings - Surge - 11-07-2017

Bugs:
1. Crafted tinkers tools don't take on the color of material that they are crafted with.
2. Crafting containers that meet the requirement to be locked, are locked by default.
3. When requesting spyglasses from the storage shelf they show up as invisible in your inventory.  Also when trying to craft through the tinkering menu.  'unused' graphic.
4. Arcane Extracts, Arcane Clothing Dye, and Arcane Furniture Dye do not stack properly.  Also when using the dyes they consume the whole stack when there is more than one.

Suggestions:
1. Add Last 10 crafted to all crafting menus.  
2. Allow a hatchet to be used from your inventory if you have an axe equipped.  
3. Some of the aspect clothing dyes are lacking imo (Shadow, Poison, Command, Water).  Possibly tweak them to be more 'shiny'.
4. Add Fame level Lord to exceptional crafted items.
5. Allow all decorative tinkering items to be crafted with all the colored materials.

RE: My Findings - Surge - 11-13-2017

I found another crafting issue.  When you craft an item from the top level where it lists all the items, it doesn't remember the color of material you selected.  It defaults to iron.  You have to be in the item info selection for it to use the colored matirial you selected.  (hope that makes sence)

also using a smiths hammer from your paper doll allows you to open the smith window but you are unable to craft anything. Message says 'The tool must be on your persons to use'

I can make screen shots if needed.

RE: My Findings - Surge - 11-14-2017

Bug: I created an air aspect viking sword and it wasn't [Blessed]

RE: My Findings - Steele - 01-15-2018

(11-14-2017, 01:31 PM)Surge Wrote: Bug: I created an air aspect viking sword and it wasn't [Blessed]

I believe no aspect gear is blessable

RE: My Findings - AreYouKidden - 01-15-2018

(01-15-2018, 12:00 AM)Steele Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 01:31 PM)Surge Wrote: Bug: I created an air aspect viking sword and it wasn't [Blessed]

I believe no aspect gear is blessable

Aspect gear is blessed with 1 charge, when you are killed it drops to your pack and is un-blessed for 24 hours, at which point it becomes blessed with 1 charge again.

RE: My Findings - Surge - 02-04-2018

When you recall off of a rune you get the message "I cannot recall from that object." even though it is a valid target and you recall.

RE: My Findings - Surge - 02-07-2018

The range for the stable master keyword 'Stable' and the button to stable your followers is different.  When you are at a certain range you can open the menu but not stable your pets.  It is the same for claiming your followers as well.