Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself
Hello all, and Merry Christmas! It's nice to see so many familiar faces here (even Pole... grr...) Wink I played UO when it first released long, long ago; but only played for a few years because life happened (I was in the Air Force and things got pretty heated in the Middle East). Anyway; I have since retired and having found some extra time, reengaged with UO on An Corp thanks to a go-getter by the name of Papa Carl, who welcomed me into the fold of the Beard Brothers and the rest is history. Played there for about a year until they shut down (sad face) and have been waiting for another shard that had a similar flavor. I really admire the work Luthius put into the shard and look forward to the success of this current project. As to my gameplay, I'm pretty much strictly a "good guy." I don't like PvP but understand that it's an integral and important part of the UO experience. I enjoy crafting, treasure hunting, and PvM; so if any of you PvP'rs are running low on supplies, look me up and I'll gladly donate ore, wood, random reagents, pretty much whatever you need (after a short and humorous chase of course).
Crafter, role-player, frequent PvP target, and Beard Bro for life (*tips hat to Papa Carl)
Started on gl and ls on osi back in 99 I think. Then played some freeshards such as uogamers, defiance, tds(sphere), uof, and a few others. Just cant think of all of them off the top of my head.
[Image: lBlHFLQ.png]
Hi All,

I started playing UO back in 200 with Renaissance on Catskills. I played with a variety of guilds there before settling with the RP Guilds the Undead and Shadowclan Orcs. I moved to Lake Austin when that shard opened where I made my T-Hunter Indiana Jones (original I know). I was with the THB there, and was briefly the head of the Lake Austin chapter of THB after Dontae left.

Unfortunately shortly after that, World of Warcraft was released, and well, to say I neglected those duties is an understatement.

Anyway, you'll probably find me here digging up something here and there.