Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new to server?
Good evening everyone... myself and three of my buddies feel like being nostalgic and are looking for a free server like previous ones we played mannnnnny years ago (IPY and Divinity), was just curious about shard population and pvp rule sets etc... the previous free servers we did all were pre-cast/meditation/healing/eval/anatomy setups and they were no mount servers (can't seem to find one server without mounts) no idea how everyone can play game with mounts as fast as our computers are now haha... but anyways, thought i'd say hello and get a feel for shard [Image: icon_smile.gif]
Hi Druvain,
Welcome.
We're currently in beta testing and haven't set a launch date, so in terms of population there is no accurate number to offer. The response has been fantastic and we have a large group of people anticipating our launch.
Please feel free to drop by the Discord to ask any questions you may have: http://discord.uooutlands.com
Owen
(10-17-2017, 02:55 AM)Owen Wrote: Hi Druvain,
Welcome.
We're currently in beta testing and haven't set a launch date, so in terms of population there is no accurate number to offer.  The response has been fantastic and we have a large group of people anticipating our launch.
Please feel free to drop by the Discord to ask any questions you may have: http://discord.uooutlands.com
Owen

ohhhhh really, my lucky day then :Big Grin ... please no mounts! haha... well, if you guys have/need anymore testers for beta, please do let me know, also, any idea on time frame of when final will be released?
Please feel free to login at anytime. We are currently testing crafting, PvM and have 3 dungeons open. (two of which we just released yesterday.) You can set your skills using the green Player Editor statue, and equip yourself using the Storage Shelf - both next to the fountain in the town square of Shelter Island.

Here is the information to login: http://forums.uooutlands.com/showthread.php?tid=149

We are allowing mounts overland but not in dungeons.

We're hoping to launch this year but that depends on many factors.

Owen
(10-17-2017, 08:05 PM)Owen Wrote: We are allowing mounts overland but not in dungeons.
This is what has got my attention; it is the perfect way of going about it. Everything else is pretty fucking sweet too.

You're not going to add something like the Rel Por sprint command, right?
(10-21-2017, 12:27 AM)Pale Squirmer Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 08:05 PM)Owen Wrote: We are allowing mounts overland but not in dungeons.
This is what has got my attention; it is the perfect way of going about it. Everything else is pretty fucking sweet too.

You're not going to add something like the Rel Por sprint command, right?

No sprinting here.
(10-17-2017, 01:27 AM)Druvain Wrote: Good evening everyone... myself and three of my buddies feel like being nostalgic and are looking for a free server like previous ones we played mannnnnny years ago (IPY and Divinity), was just curious about shard population and pvp rule sets etc... the previous free servers we did all were pre-cast/meditation/healing/eval/anatomy setups and they were no mount servers (can't seem to find one server without mounts) no idea how everyone can play game with mounts as fast as our computers are now haha... but anyways, thought i'd say hello and get a feel for shard [Image: icon_smile.gif]

I still have no legs...