Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Tidbits of Info
Music 
I wasn't sure what some of the icons were in the status gump were. Here are the answers:

[Image: ikSp2FH.png]
*** Check out the 'Unofficial' Ultima Online Soundboard app for Android I crafted! ***
What are Training Credits? 
You use them in place of gold on an NPC to train skills.

[Image: rHarZTg.gif]
*** Check out the 'Unofficial' Ultima Online Soundboard app for Android I crafted! ***
Want to know your character's stats? 
Open your Paperdoll, click Help and then click Stats Profile to see some in-depth information about your weapon, armor, followers and more!

[Image: q45j3CR.gif]
What are some of the benefits of the Cooking skill?
Eating food provides valuable bonuses (for non PvP combat). Depending on the Food Satisfaction level, you will get some nice buffs. Read more about it here.

[Image: 1jshjfR.gif]
What is Smart Harvesting?
It's an awesome mechanic for players that allows resources to be collected more efficiently. Use a harvesting tool on yourself and you'll gather from spots nearby automatically. There is a CAPTCHA that appears every so often to help prevent abuse. Read more about the Harvesting system.

[Image: 6y74u3E.gif]

Lumberjacking - Use a Hatchet to gather Logs from trees. If you've got a Hatchet equipped or in your pack, double click the Logs to turn them into Boards (which is needed for Carpentry).

[Image: 5sRm5Ts.gif]
Fishing - Use a Fishing Rod to gather Raw Fish and Large Raw Fish from water. Create Fish Steaks and Fish Fillets if you've got a bladed weapon in your backpack by double clicking the fish.

[Image: aRM1svY.gif]
Amazing work!
[Image: bestcheater.jpg]
great work
can not wait to play Wink
Thank you! I've got a whole slew of others to be posted soon. I hope these help out new players and shows off some of the unique features of the Outlands.