What's new

Any old farts from Imagine Nation around?

Fibonacci

Neophyte
Just looking to see if I can find some old friends from 20-25~ years ago!
I was a very immature chaos fella named Harloth.
Was in that guild run by the two alien people for miners, then got into [SiN] and the other chaos guilds with alts. (vamp, daemon, orcs).
Just reminiscing about britain bridge fights, crow's tavern and serpent's hold!
Also managed to be a low level gm or helper for a minute after annoying the gms for ages lol.

Any of ya farts around?

Last edited:
Hi harl,

I was randomly looking up imagine nation when I saw this just now. You were one of the first people I ever met on IN and you went on to do a lot more exciting things than I ever did.

I miss everyone a lot. Kleant, Snow, Belg, Lerris, Sarl, Jared, Bost, Theo Dragonblood and so many others. I hope they're all doing well.

I'm not around too much now but I'm still going. (I don't play UO anymore though)

I'm glad you're still going too.

I know you posted this a while ago but hopefully you get to see it.

Last edited:
Hi harl,

I was randomly looking up imagine nation when I saw this just now. You were one of the first people I ever met on IN and you went on to do a lot more exciting things than I ever did.

I miss everyone a lot. Kleant, Snow, Belg, Lerris, Sarl, Jared, Bost, Theo Dragonblood and so many others. I hope they're all doing well.

I'm not around too much now but I'm still going. (I don't play UO anymore though)

I'm glad you're still going too.

I know you posted this a while ago but hopefully you get to see it.
Like i said to harloth, IN is being remade and launch is next month!! heres the link. https://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5953