What's new

BUILDS

My private stash of theory crafted builds.
I don't use alchemy, due to weight and potion cost. (cheap)
Tracking for PK avoidance, Camping for hauling gold.

PVE - Summoner

100 Mage​
100 Med​
100 Eval​
120 Inscription​
120 Taste ID​
100 Camping​
80 SS​

PVE - Fire Macer

100 Mace​
100 Tactics​
100 Healing​
100 Anatomy​
100 Resist​
120 Arms Lore​
100 Tracking​

PVE - Water Crabber

90 Taming​
90 Lore​
100 Fencing​
80 Arms Lore​
100 Healing​
100 Vet​
120 Herding​
40 Camping​

PVE - Black Cat Tamer

120 Taming​
120 Lore​
100 Fencing​
80 Arms Lore​
90 Healing​
90 Vet​
120 Herding​

PVE - 105 Mage Tamer

105 Taming​
105 Lore​
100 Magery​
100 Med​
100 Eval​
120 Herding​
90 Tracking​

PVP - Scribe

100 Magery​
100 Med​
100 Eval​
100 Wrestling​
100 Resist​
100 Inscription​
100 Tracking​

PVP - Hamstring Mage

100 Magery​
80 Med​
100 Eval​
100 Wrestling​
80 Resist​
80 Tracking​
100 Swords​
80 Tactics​

PVP - 75 Spider Tamer

75 Taming​
75 Lore​
100 Magery​
90 Med​
100 Eval​
100 Wrestling​
100 Resist​
80 Tracking​
PVP - 120 Mage Tamer

120 Taming​
120 Lore​
100 Magery​
100 Med​
100 Eval​
100 Wrestling​
80 Resist​
PVP - Poison Dexxer

100 Fencing​
100 Tactics​
100 Healing​
80 Anatomy​
100 Resist​
120 Poisoning​
120 Taste ID​

Last edited:
I applaud any theorycrafting of any type but just want to say to people - they should consider it just that, and also consider that mechanics change from time to time, which may deem some templates less useful, or needing to be tweaked.

Off the top for me though, should include taste ID in any summoner build - though it depends what aspect your running, if your trying to maximize damage stacks or not. Taste ID gives you far more mana with delectable foods, and will increase your damage 9 out of 10 times though.

I applaud any theorycrafting of any type but just want to say to people - they should consider it just that, and also consider that mechanics change from time to time, which may deem some templates less useful, or needing to be tweaked.

Off the top for me though, should include taste ID in any summoner build - though it depends what aspect your running, if your trying to maximize damage stacks or not. Taste ID gives you far more mana with delectable foods, and will increase your damage 9 out of 10 times though.
You're right. Mana management is brutal on a summoner - but are you going to drop your 20% damage bonus / PK detection for it? Or lose your haulage capacity and go to town every 15 minutes?

Every build can be tweaked to preference, kinda why skills are listed in priority order.

For that summoner build - might be worth trying 80 Taste ID, 80 Tracking and 20 Camping. (-16% dmg bonus, -10 steps reduced pk detection, 420 stone capacity, +mana regen).

Anyways I tried following that kind of logic and theory crafting with each build - and this is what I personally settle on.

Beats the hell out of the half cocked builds on the Wiki with double weaponskills and shit lol.

I'd have to parse it, but eldritch aspect isn't required with that summoner build. Void aspect you get 3 flamestrikes on the drop, all at max damage with spell pierce. I still don't know if I would spend 100 points on taste I'd. By the time you finish off the mob, med full, 60s have passed and you ready for your next pull.

I personally run 120 Scribe, Taste 100 Mage, Med, Eval, Camp 80 Spirit on my summoner, running void armor and fire spell book. Along with 12% meditation rate on my mastery chain, so I can effectively cast and rarely have to meditate or have down time. It's extremely useful when running in a group of friends, as I'm not always being left behind standing still, or trying to meditate while they do damage. The overall damage is slightly lower, not much because I am always casting. Also Taste ID is a huge buff for bosses, in damage reduction of bleeds/disease/poison.

But your 100% right, it's all personal choice, and those extras are what come into consideration - on a new player I'd do tracking over camping, especially until you get the lay of the land, I finally dumped tracking because I don't see enough PK's to warrant it, and can handle myself in PvP regardless, so don't worry to much about needing a head start.

If I were to run without Taste ID, I'd probably do it in Void (add. mana) or Eldritch (since you've maximized damage, and it stacks). With Fire, the damage you'd do would be far more than you need to trigger the extra mini FS on the armor, so having "too much" damage per cast, can actually affect your DPS a little, as opposed to being able to cast a little longer.

Anyhow - I enjoyed reading the builds!