Corrupt Profile Handling
- The nameplate options are now customizable
- This allows players to customize the options to their liking, as well as add or remove options.
- Each option can now be assigned an individual hotkey to toggle it, so you can switch between options without having to click the nameplate "manager" gump.
- There are now two options to use the nameplates to indicate the current HP of a mob under "Experimental".
- Added "target tracker" gumps for last harmful/beneficial targets that keep their own copy of the hp bar
- Added button to open target trackers to top bar gump (the horizontal one that you can toggle)
- Added ClassicUO macros to target last harmful, beneficial or smart (based on the target type)
- Last harmful target will now always be indicated on the nameplate and HP bar as a red border, last beneficial with a blue border and last target (indiscriminate) with a white border
- Made last harmful/beneficial sync with Razor (bi-directional)
- Added lastharmful, lastbeneficial and combatant aliases for Razor scripts
Corrupt Profile Handling
- Profiles are now automatically backed up before they are updated.
- Corrupt profiles will be automatically restored from a backup.
- The client now understands which mobiles are other players and which are NPCs, even if those NPCs are humanoids.
- ClassicUO's find nearest mobile will no longer find other players.
- ClassicUO's find nearest hostile and mobile will now be able to find NPC humanoids
- The drag select modified option "Monsters" now includes NPC humanoids
- Added new drag select modifiers for "players" and "visible nameplates"
- In Razor, the term "monster" now includes NPC humanoids
- In Razor, "humanoids" has been changed to "players"
- Razor's getlabel now works for NPC humanoids
- Razor target closest is now enabled for monsters.
- Razor's findlayer expression now works on NPC humanoids
- When changing monitor set ups, gumps that would appear off screen are now automatically moved within the bounds of your new screen dimensions.
- Fix for mouse hit detection on Windows 7 with some textures
- There is now a toggle that controls whether text in game is clickable for targeting
- Fixed razor bug with attack (serial) command which would cause it to stop working in certain edge cases when smart targeting was enabled
- findlayer now supports additional layers: "shoulder", "bodytattoo", "underarms", "underlegs", "onehandedsecondary", "offhand", "undergarment", "quiver", "outerbody", "lightsource", "outerarms"
- settimer is now able to copy one timer onto another via settimer timerA timerB