What's new

WTS "Hanging Carving Knives" (Harvest Antiquity)

Not yet registered.

knives.png

Been quoted 750k - 1m by a few players. I'm brand new (and incredibly lucky, apparently!) so will accept any decent offer in order to kick-start my empire on Outlands.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the server and a big congratulations on your first antiquity.... and so soon! /jealous

If you haven't already done so, make sure to post this on the Outlands discord server. It is much more active and you will get a much quicker turnaround on postings - not to mention you can also use the search function to see what others have purchased/sold the item for to give you a rough idea of its worth. Good luck!

Last edited:
Welcome to the server and a big congratulations on your first antiquity.... and so soon! /jealous

If you haven't already done so, make sure to post this on the Outlands discord server. It is much more active and you will get a much quicker turnaround on postings - not to mention you cause use the search function to see what others have purchased/sold the item for to give you a rough idea of its worth. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply.

I've already posted it on the official disco (my guildmates are steering me in everything I do!) but no bites so far. Still, onwards and upwards!

Thanks again :)