What's new

MobileUO issue

Evile

Neophyte
It seemed to work before the patch but now as soon I go to the character select stage it says connection refused. Anyone else had that issue or even use MobileUO ?

AreYouKidden

Legendary
MobileUO is not supported by the server, it's long be said they don't allow it - though some people clearly used it.

The latest patch, was a client enforcement patch, the two clients you can use are Steam and their variation of ClassicUO?Razer off the Outlands Launcher. They are working towards ClassicUO/Razer only in the future, so we are all on a level playing field. Unfortunately MobileUO can no longer be used.

Evile

Neophyte
MobileUO is not supported by the server, it's long be said they don't allow it - though some people clearly used it.

The latest patch, was a client enforcement patch, the two clients you can use are Steam and their variation of ClassicUO?Razer off the Outlands Launcher. They are working towards ClassicUO/Razer only in the future, so we are all on a level playing field. Unfortunately MobileUO can no longer be used.

Evile

Neophyte
Ok thanks I didn’t know they didn’t want people using MobileUO . I don’t know why blocking MobileUO makes it a level playing field MobileUO does not work as well as my laptop. Just wanted to use play it when I had down time at work. I played wow on steam and it was clunky as hell so I’m just going to try some where else.

AreYouKidden

Legendary
They have no control over the options on mobileUO and while it doesn't really offer a competitive advantage (other than you can log in from anywhere), mostly it's a control thing.