What's new

One Year Anniversary - Sunday, October 27th at 11am EST

Expo

Overseer
Staff member
Join us in celebrating this special occasion, our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, on Sunday, October 27th at 11am EST! There will be a fireworks show in Prevalia, random giveaways, a new Collectable Card, and more!!

OutlandsOneYearAnniversaryPromo.gif

Oh the memories... with so many more to come!

Outlandish Halloween Season 2019:

Last edited:
Are the Field of Souls and Prevalia Merchant Limited edition links behind a lock? I am registered and logged on, but I dont have authorisation to view them.

Expo

Overseer
Staff member
Are the Field of Souls and Prevalia Merchant Limited edition links behind a lock? I am registered and logged on, but I dont have authorisation to view them.
They are not public yet but will be later today. Yea I know, I'm a tease but still finalizing some stuff and want to have all the links ready beforehand.

Expo

Overseer
Staff member
Congratulations!!!

How will the random giveaways be handled? On your Twitch again?
Thanks! Last time I did an in-game trivia question, which went so-so even though I announced in-game several times :D Not sure exactly how or when throughout the day, but it'll be random!

Expo

Overseer
Staff member
Taken earlier today at 11am EST when the server originally launched one year ago!

oneyearanniversary02.png

oneyearanniversary.png

collectablecardoneyearanniversary.png

All players, even if they were not logged in, received the One Year Anniversary Collectable Card in their bank.

Later today, all players ONLINE at 6PM EST will receive the special Anniversary rare!

Expo

Overseer
Staff member
If you missed the spectacular fireworks show or rare item giveaway, you can still join in the One Year Anniversary celebration! Starting at 10:30pm EST, every Dungeon Boss and Mini Boss will be summoned!

doit.gif