What's new

Question about my fire Aspect summoner..

So Im wondering if I should invest in the 20 skill balls or SS and how much it would really pay off
I have
100 Scribe/magery/med/eval/tracking/taste id/Sprit Speak

I did not know if I should go 120 in one of these and 80 in another or if its really worth invest 800k in the skill balls and what ever skill scroll i choose.

From a damage perspective if you put it into scribe & tracking, your going to increase your damage by slightly more than 5% as it's additive to your additional damage, plus you get a little extra because taste Id is multiplicative.. If you add it to taste Id in theory you'd get more mana, and potentially gain more damage... The question for me when I finally decided to do it (and I honestly farmed all mine), was simply, is 1 million + worth 5-8% damage or whatever it worked out to?

5-8% more damage, is 5-8% faster societies, faster gold gain, faster getting outta the dungeon time (less chance to get hit by a PK?), it's a small number but it impacts in a number of different areas.

And of course what really sold me was, what else was I going to spend it on?

I'm currently running 120 scribe, spirit, taste, 100 mage, med, eval, 60 camping - I felt like the jump to 120 Taste Id feels significant both passive and active med - plus helped to spike the extra damage and less down time is more fun, i didn't feel like SS was all that impactful, I never had an issue with my earth ele's dying off before their timers before, even less so now - but I suppose an extra minute with them up is meaningful to your mana.

From a damage perspective if you put it into scribe & tracking, your going to increase your damage by slightly more than 5% as it's additive to your additional damage, plus you get a little extra because taste Id is multiplicative.. If you add it to taste Id in theory you'd get more mana, and potentially gain more damage... The question for me when I finally decided to do it (and I honestly farmed all mine), was simply, is 1 million + worth 5-8% damage or whatever it worked out to?

5-8% more damage, is 5-8% faster societies, faster gold gain, faster getting outta the dungeon time (less chance to get hit by a PK?), it's a small number but it impacts in a number of different areas.

And of course what really sold me was, what else was I going to spend it on?

I'm currently running 120 scribe, spirit, taste, 100 mage, med, eval, 60 camping - I felt like the jump to 120 Taste Id feels significant both passive and active med - plus helped to spike the extra damage and less down time is more fun, i didn't feel like SS was all that impactful, I never had an issue with my earth ele's dying off before their timers before, even less so now - but I suppose an extra minute with them up is meaningful to your mana.
So I could lose Tracking add 20 to scribe and taste id and lower put camping to 60 or 40 and be overall more effective?

Tracking gives the same damage increase as Camping, so really it's one or the other, because I went 120 on 3 skills, and could only fit 60 in a skill, tracking didn't seem like the right call for me, but I really miss the passive tracking for hostiles. Camping also allows me to grab about 18k gold before heading out, which I can farm in about 20 minutes.

Your current build is only about 5% damage less than mine, because I have the skill orbs, so really it's just a matter of preference - tracking at 80 for passive red tracking with 120 scribe/taste, or camping. You only need to go 60 camping if you go 120 SS as well.

Tracking gives the same damage increase as Camping, so really it's one or the other, because I went 120 on 3 skills, and could only fit 60 in a skill, tracking didn't seem like the right call for me, but I really miss the passive tracking for hostiles. Camping also allows me to grab about 18k gold before heading out, which I can farm in about 20 minutes.

Your current build is only about 5% damage less than mine, because I have the skill orbs, so really it's just a matter of preference - tracking at 80 for passive red tracking with 120 scribe/taste, or camping. You only need to go 60 camping if you go 120 SS as well.
Well Faster mana regen helps so atleast if I take that to 120 and drop trackng for 80 camping or 120 scribe and 60 camping and then just farm for the money to buy skill balls.Im not mega rich like some of you guys