What's new

Is there a central place where players hang out and duel?

Hey I'm new to Outlands and a long time returning player. I was really interested to know if there is any duel culture like old servers sometimes had, for example: Jhelom farms, where players would just chill, chat, and trade 1v1's. It was always easy to catch a res and generally players would not attack or loot without the other players present stepping in. If PKs ran through the duelers would always band together to run them off.

Does anyone remember this? Is there anything like it on Outlands? I'm really excited to see so many players on one server, the new map is amazing and many clever new systems and solutions.
Very impressive!

Laughing Skull

Journeyman
I have not entered the PvP scene yet. But, if your wanting to duel I would check the Arena via any moongate. There are also arena tournaments held every so often.

I do see people looking for duels all the time in the #PvP section of the Outlands Discord. Discord is a lot more active and useful than the forums. I would check it out if you have not already done so.

Also, welcome!

Owyn

Administrator
Staff Member
Hey I'm new to Outlands and a long time returning player. I was really interested to know if there is any duel culture like old servers sometimes had, for example: Jhelom farms, where players would just chill, chat, and trade 1v1's. It was always easy to catch a res and generally players would not attack or loot without the other players present stepping in. If PKs ran through the duelers would always band together to run them off.

Does anyone remember this? Is there anything like it on Outlands? I'm really excited to see so many players on one server, the new map is amazing and many clever new systems and solutions.
Very impressive!
Duelists hang out in the Arena. You can access the Arena through any public moongate.

1619734199036.png